PAIRS (Practical Application of Intimate Relationship Skills) is a 2-day workshop that addresses very vital aspects of relationships that are often not known or consciously acknowledged, nurtured or maintained. We don’t know what we don’t know. PAIRS addresses this.
- Offers participants under the guidance of experienced counsellors, the experience of using specially honed and success rendering skills throughout the weekend with your partner. (proven through over 40 years of successful and evidence based workshops throughout the world, mainly in the USA) These were developed by accomplished therapists like Virginia Satir, Lori Gordon, Daniel Casriel and Robert Bach.
- Has been proven through over 40 years of successful and evidence based workshops throughout the world.
- Offers the learning and use of communication skills that are very well structured to create non reactive communication between two people using them, while bringing to light issues each may be struggling with.
- Uses both cognitive and experiential learning. Couples return home with invaluable tools of awareness and interaction that they can use for life, not only with each other but also with the rest of their family members (children, siblings, parents) and friends.
- Suitable for one person participation as the tools learned are transferable in any intimate relationship.